Application deadline extended - May 25, 2014!
Last call for several remaining participation positions open
The Summer Seminar on Nationalism, Religion and Violence organized by Charles University in Prague and International Hellenic University in Thessaloniki, supported by the LSEE and PRIO, is ready to launch its second year. A key goal of the Summer Seminar, taking place in Prague from June 23 to July 4, 2014, is to contribute in a substantial way to the study of violence and to catalyze the growth of the study of violence as a field.
- led by the best international researchers in the field
- bringing together lecturers from the most prestigious universities such as Oxford, NYU or LSE
- targeting students and graduates of Political Science, History, Anthropology, International Relations, International Law, Journalism & other related disciplines
- course for both undergraduates, (post)graduate students and activists
- taking place at the oldest university in Central Europe