The Summer Seminar on Nationalism, Religion and Violence organized by Charles University in Prague and International Hellenic University in Thessaloniki, supported by the LSEE, PRIO and CEFRES, successfully completed its fourth year. A key goal of the Summer Seminar, taking place in Prague from June 20 to July 1, 2016, was to contribute in a substantial way to the study of violence and to catalyze the growth of the study of violence as a field.
- led by the best international researchers in the field
- bringing together lecturers from the most prestigious institutions such as USHMM, Sciences Po, University of Montreal or George Washington University
- targeting students and graduates of Political Science, History, Anthropology, International Relations, International Law, Journalism & other related disciplines
- course for both undergraduates, (post)graduate students and activists
- taking place at the oldest university in Central Europe
See you in 2017 in Greece! (more information coming soon)